A complete list of required textbooks can be found in the link below. Books can be purchased/acquired from many different sources and you are welcome to get them wherever they would like; however, please make sure you are accessing the right material for the right course and term.
Students interested in using financial aid for their books will need to purchase through Barnes and Noble Virtual Bookstore (see link below) using a voucher provided to them by the College. By using a voucher, you are authorizing the College to use financial aid to pay for the books. Using a voucher also allows you to order your books and have the charges added to your student account, thus having only one bill.
Other things to consider:
- "Access Codes" are codes that give you access to online instructional materials that the instructor requires for your class. These might include videos, simulations or lab assignments. Books with access codes must be purchased new, as they are time sensitive and you will want to be able to use the online resources for the entirety of the class(es).
- If you have problems with the Barnes and Noble Virtual Bookstore site, please contact MBS Direct Customer Service at 800.325.3252 or click on the support tab of their website to complete an email help ticket.
- All 0s in the vouchers are zeros. It might be simpler to copy/paste the ID into the bookstore site.
- Vouchers are only good for the duration of time indicated
- Barnes & Noble College (formerly MBS Direct)
Lippincott Rebate Documents
- College Catalog 2021-2022
- College Catalog 2020-2021 Revised 07/12/21
NOTE: After Fall 2021 semester, Certified Patient Care Technicians and SEH College patient care technician students who pass the PCT 010 course, will no longer be awarded 2 nursing credits, nor be exempt from taking NS 103a.
- College Catalog 2019-2020
- College Catalog 2018-2019
Visit the Student Uniform page to learn more about where to get approved uniforms.