The admission process will not begin until all application materials are received. Materials are not reviewed before this time. Applications are accepted on a continuous basis and seats are offered first come, first serve to students who meet the admission requirements. All application materials are due by 5 p.m. Monday four weeks prior to the start of the program or semester students wish to begin. Applications that are not completed by this deadline will be rolled over to the next program start date or semester.
Most of our programs begin in the summer semester. Students are not only admitted to the College but are also admitted directly into the program they plan to pursue.
High school seniors and individuals in the community who wish to take only a few selected courses without being admitted to a full program may apply as a community student. High school students may apply after completion of the junior year. Acceptance is contingent upon successful high school graduation with appropriate grade point average.
1. College Application
2. Eligibility Form(s)
Complete eligibility form for your program of choice:
- Associate of Arts in Allied Health Eligibility Form
- Medical Lab Science Program Eligibility Form
- Nursing Associate Degree (Basic RN) Eligibility Form
- Nursing Associate Degree (LPN-RN) Eligibility Form
- Nursing Associate Degree (Paramedic-RN) Eligibility Form
- Radiologic Technology Eligibility Form
- Surgical Technology AAS Program Eligibility Form
- Surgical Technology Program Eligibility Form
3. Transcripts and Test Scores
Request the following be sent to the College of Nursing & Health Sciences. These documents must be sent directly from the issuing institution/organization to be considered official.
- An official high school transcript or an official score report from the GED/HiSET
- An official college transcript from every college or university attended during or after high school
- Official test scores (ACT, TEAS and/or NACE)
4. Application Fee(s)
Pay the $50 application fee. This payment can be made via cash, check, moneyorder or credit card (over the phone).
Please mail payment to the following address:
2001 William St.
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
5. Repeat Steps 2 and 4
Repeat steps 2 and 4 for each additional program you are applying for.