|Consider a High-Demand Career in Health Care
There's no secret that the demand for personnel in the medical field is only going to grow. And as the "baby boomer" population ages, more medical personnel will be needed to provide care for them.
Students in our programs have opted to pursue a degree in nursing, medical laboratory science, surgical technology and radiography for many reasons. You may want to consider a career in the medical field if you ...
- enjoy helping people
- are responsible
- have leadership abilities
- good communication skills
- and want to learn
Click here to learn more about medical field shortages
- Special features of the College hands-on learning opportunities at Southeast Hospital, a regional 269-bed regional medical center, as well as other area health facilities
- outstanding educational resources
- small class sizes
- highly individualized instruction by scholarly and clinically adept faculty of Nursing and Health Sciences
Click here to learn more about career opportunities in the medical field